Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up early


I am up early on a Saturday morning. That's rare for me, as I tend to be up half the night and sleep late. We have a pheasant who is marching around the perimeter of our house, raising a racket! I have taken many pictures of him, but his days are numbered if he dosn't stop waking me up, after I finally fall asleep!

I decided to pay attention to, "different birds," since I was up, and started painting some seagulls from a digital photo that I have taken. On quiltart, we are talking about working in a series. I guess I work in a, "beach series," so perhaps this will be a piece to go along with my Jellyfish. I took the photos on the same beach. I guess fish, seashells and birds of a feather, should flock together!

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your blog immensely!I saw your post on Quiltart and love to look at blogs of interest. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll on my blog. Your work is beautiful and so honest and pure.
    I am curious to what kind of paint you use on your fabric.
    Linda
    www.lmpoole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete