Sunday, September 22, 2013

Seahorse Dream Project

I applied to become a Seahorse Dream Project artist and was accepted.  The seahorses are made of resin and are 5ft tall and you had to submit your design and why you should be chosen.  I did that and now I will get a seahorse that will be sold or auctioned to Benifit The Gollisanno Children's Hospital in Ft Myers, Florida.  I am still hoping to find a sponsor for Seahorse #23.  Contacttheseahorsedream.org if you want to help.  And, thank you for your support.


2 comments:

  1. congratulations and good for you to take on the project. I love a seahorse, and the girl on it's back is great image.
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I still need a sponsor for my seahorse. I am hoping to get one. Sponsors donate to the project and the money goes to the Gollissano Childrens'Hospital.

    ReplyDelete