Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Painting Ducks

I have been painting a new quilt over the last few days. I would love to post my work in progress, but now I am wondering if I should? I think I have eliminated my last quilt from some shows that I might have entered, because pictures of the work have been on my blog. I think I won't post duck pictures just yet. I really want my blog to be kind of a work in progress journal, so maybe I should just not enter shows where published pictures are a problem? Don't know, haven't decided yet? Feedback anyone?

1 comment:

  1. This is a struggle many of us deal with. Your work is wonderful. I would say it depends on how the work looks at different stages. Sometimes there is distortion with too much in some areas and not enough in others. A whole cloth quilt is in my future plans...someday.

    ReplyDelete